Hello! This is my first diary.
These people in photos are my volunteering companions and my important friends!
I am in a volunteer group "ASUNAROU" in KGU. We stayed in Nishigoushi for preparation to invitation freshman to join our club. But my to want is to do are playing outside and girl's talking. ;) Of course, after consulting about invitation freshman!
I was put in charge of making a signboard. My group will start it from 3/7.
Afternoon, we play tag, play volleyball and "darumasan ga koronda"etc...
Do you know "Darumasan ga koronda"? This game is Japanese game.
Look at 2nd picture! This is then. Can you see like girl is eat?
We cooked and ate curry and rice for supper. It is delicious.After super, Quiz tournament! I enjoyed it!
It was the time to go to bed. But girls started talking from this time!!Talking is mainly love! I listened happy things and worries. I studied many things.
I enjoyed this camp. I had a good time!! (178 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment