"I helped find Baby Penny. I found a little kitty. I cannot find my way now. Oh drat! It is a pity! I like summer sunshine. I like snow and ice. I do not like this clammy fog. I'm lost! This is not nice!"
Detective Dinosaur is very cute. He helps people, but he is a careless person. This is lovely. He thinks friends and townspeople. are important, so he is very kind. The story makes smile for me. There are friendship and laugh. I like this story.
Skofield, James. (1998). Detective Dinosaur LOST AND FOUND. U.S.A.: Harper Collins. (98 words) 1394/10000Detective Dinosaur is very cute. He helps people, but he is a careless person. This is lovely. He thinks friends and townspeople. are important, so he is very kind. The story makes smile for me. There are friendship and laugh. I like this story.

No comments:
Post a Comment