"Ha!" May said. "You don't feed her. You don't wash her. You don't milk her. You don't shovel her manure. She doesn't butt you. She doesn't switch you. She doesn't step on your foot. She doesn't push you against the barn wall. You don't know anything about Rosie."
I read "The Smallest cow in the world" is in I can read series. The hero is a boy, Marvin Gates. Marvin lived with his father and mother and his sister May on Brock's Dairy Farm. On his farm, he had ninety seven cows. one of them was named Rosie. She was the meanest cow in the world. She offended people. So, Nobody liked Rosie, but only Marvin loved her. They are best friends! However Marvin's family had to move. So, they had to sell Rosie. He was so sad. He didn't stop crying. One day, He said he found Rosie. Nobody saw her, but he said so.
This story is very strange. I think Marvin really loved Rosie. 166
No comments:
Post a Comment