7/31/12

July 21th

I participated in fundraising campaign for physically handicapped children in July 21th Saturday. I had participated three times. This is an annual activity twice one year. We stood in front of a ZARA shop in Shimotori from AM 10 o'clock to PM 4 o'clock. It is very hard to stand all the time, so I everyone stood only specified time. However I am charge of the activity, so I stood a long time. But everyone helped me!! We spoke loudly. I like this activity because I can touch people's warmth. The passerby said us, "Stick with it!" and they put money in the boxes. Everyone is very kind! I like this scene the best. I was very grad!! We were smile! The people in Kumamoto are gentle. We can collect a lot of money by the grace of them. At the night, we hold a party to celebrate the successful. I could enjoy it with my friends!! I love my friends of Asunarou!!! I love Kumamoto city!! I had a good day!! 185/8447

No comments:

Post a Comment