7/31/12
me!
I am going to introduce about me. My name is Miki Maeda. I am 19 years old. My birthday is August 28th. My hobby is litening music. My favorite singers group is Arashi. I love them very much. Arashi is Jhonny's group. They are very cool. At first, I like Satoshi Ohno. He sings and dances very well. His voice is beautiful. He sometimes choreograph dances. Kazunari Ninomiya isvery cute. He plays guitar and piano. He is good at actor. He appeared in "Hana yori dango"series. He rose popularity from then. Sho Sakurai is smart and sharp but he is funny! He graduated from Keiou university. He is caster in a news program. Masski Aiba is funny! He is vigor and fool but he is very kind. It is reason that everyone likes him. I had gone to their concert twice. Onece, I went to Tokyo. They gave a concert at national studium. It is very wonderful!
Twice, I went to a Yahoo dome in Fukuoka . If they give a concert, I want to go there this year.
I don't know why...I introduced them... sorry. But I really love them!
Other favorite singers I like aiko, YUI, flumpool and Kobukuro. My mother and I like to go to concerts of many singers.
I like music. I can play piano and accordion a little. I belonged to an ensemble club when I was a elementary school student. We had won gold prizes. I like badminton. I belonged to badminton club when I was a junior high school student and I was a high school student. Badminton is a exciting sports. I met good friends trough badminton. I graduated from Daini high school. I study English in Kumamoto gakuen university now.
I participateing a foreign study program now . I stay at Minneapolis in the U.S. I am enjoying.308/8910
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment