""This is the city. Nobody wins in the city. And nobody helps anybody. Understand?" Babe went sadly to his room at the top of the hotel and looked at all the lights across the city.""BABE Pig in the city" is in serious one of Penguin Readers. This book is made from Chapter 1~7. This is a story of a very clever little pig. His name is Babe. He is a sheep pig. he can lead sheep in the farm like sheep dogs. One day, His human, Farmer Hoggett was seriously hart when he worked. So, he can't work, and Bank collect a bill. Then Mrs Hogget strengthen her determination to go work in the city with Babe. However they encounter many difficulties on the way. They lose sight by mischief of human in the city.
I like animals appear in this story. They are so cute or playful. For example, "drug finder" dog tell a lie "Babe has drug" for he get a reward...The animals in the hotel is ill natured... In this story, Animals was described as if rial human. They have hearts. the hearts are warm or cold... I think Babe is blave. He jumped into the river or helped a bad bull terrior that him run after or him and other animals was catched by policemen. His action change animal's heart. The hero is Babe but I think you should pay attention to Ferdinand. He is duck and a Babe's good friend. He follow babe by flying from Hoggett's farm because he was anxious about Babe! I respect him... lol. I love these characters. How nice if animals talk! I want to talk with animals... (282/1105)
Miller, George. (1999). Babe pig in the city. Harlow : Pearson Education.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment