""But I told you, I don't want to meet strange anmals.""Oh, you can't help that, said the cat. "We're all strange here. I'm strange. You're strange." "
Alice In Wonderland is in serious one of Penguin Readers Level 2. This book is made from chapter 1~10. This story's heroin is a girl, Alice. She came across one white rabitte that it took watch from its jacket. She forrow it, fell down and down the hole and lost her way and wondered into the "Wonderland". In the holl, the strange things was happen. For example, she became big size or small size, stupid party,. And she met a lot of strange animals. They can speak, swim, Dodo had Human's hands, Big caterpillar wasn't friendly, smilling Cheshir Cat... Some of them isn't animal. The Queen is very fearful. After she experienced many happenings, she wake up in real...
This strange story is known as parodies too. Everyone love this story. I had watched it of disney movie. I like it! Alice had a long dream. If it happen real, It very interesting!
However I don't think want to go to "Wonderland" because I am timid. I read story like this only. (204/1445)
Carrol, Lewis. (2000). Alice in wonderland. Harlow: Peason Education.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment