11/11/13

MR-3 The Sixth Sense


In 1999, “The Sixth Sense” was shown to the public. This is an American horror movie. The hero is Walter Bruce Willis. By this movie was success, M. Night Shyamalan was recognized and he was become famous. This movie was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture, Best Direction, Best Original Screenplay, Best Supporting Actor and Best supporting Actress.

      Malcolm was a very good doctor. He cared for the children who had troubles. He was commended as an honorary citizen. However one young man, Vincent came him. He was Malcolm’s patient 10 years ago. Vincent said Malcolm couldn’t help him, and he shot Malcolm and then killed himself. Malcolm knew that he failed. One year later, he saw a boy. His name is Cole. Cole looks like Vincent. He decided help Cole, he had a secret. Cole was worried by the secret, and he was called a monster by other people.

 
     I don’t like ghosts movies and grotesque movie. I don’t always watch horror. So. I didn’t want to watch this movie, but I changed my thinking about this work. At first, the music was strange but like ghosts didn’t appear for about an hour. I felt relieved. In the later half, ghosts appeared finally. They were grotesque figures. I took off my headphone instinctively. There were the scary scenes like this, but this movie wasn’t only horror. My heart had been caught in this story. I think this movie’s point is that ghosts don’t think they are ghosts. This work was made a complicated composition, and contrived it so the spectators don’t notice. When I understood this story’s truth, I had goosebumps. I was so surprised! I thought Anna was a cruel wife but this thinking changed. Anna was a great wife that had been in love with Malcolm all the time. I think Cole was the Savior for helping the dead people. So Malcolm was saved too. I don’t want to see ghosts, but I want to watch only this movie again. This work is moving and I can feel people’s warmth. (345/3902)

No comments:

Post a Comment