11/25/13
My favorite color
Pink
is one of my favorite color! I have many pink things. For example, my cellphone
cover, my makeup box and my wallet...etc. I bought these things before I knew
that. Pink is cute, so I like pink. Actually, I disliked pink when I was child
because I thought pink is girl's color!! I disliked things like a girl. For
example, I didn't like skirt, Rika-chan doll and pink things. My mother wanted
me to have skirt, but i like pants that be easy to move!! I loved things like boys,
because I have an old brother. So, I love Pokemon and Kamen riders. I am not
interesting fashion. As I grew older, I'm interesting fashion, and I like pink
so much now. I like blue too. Blue is beautiful sky color. I like blue since
the old days. 144/5353
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment