10/7/13
a joint report meeting
Yesterday, I had a joint report meeting of internships. I had two internships in last summer. I went to a district legal affairs bureau and Mainichi newspaper company. In this meeting, there are 350 people of 7 universities. We were divided into some groups and we talks about our internships. I was very nervous because we are first meetings. However, the members in my group were very kind and there is Sena, my friend, in this group. So, I was relieved. Everyone has good ideas for job hunting. The presentations of representative in each university were very nice. They spoke promptly and clearly. In the first, I thought "We have 3 hours? It is too long..." but It is very short time. I would like to talk with other people more. We are rival at the job hunting but we are companion. I hope that everyone find work that suits their taste. I wont to find work early... I feel depressed when I think about my future... (172/2209)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment