“Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark” is the first work in
the ”Indiana Jones series”. The series is an action movie. Four works were put
on view to the public on the movie so far. The hero is Indiana Jones, an arch eologist.
Harrison Ford performed him. Indy is not only an archeologist but also a treasure
hunter. He looked for the “Ark” while fighting battles with Nazi Germany. Also
Marion is a heroine, their love described in this story.
These movies are very famous works but I
had not ever watched them. This movie’s Harrison Ford is very young and cool. Of
course, Indy of the role is cool but I think Indy has some stupid parts. For
example, he doesn’t like snakes or he was beaten by muscular man. However, he
used his brains and overcame the crisis. He just does it when he has to do it!
I like it in this movie. There is a comedy constituent in this movie. There is
the scene that Arnold Erst Toht scalded his hand. I made me feel like laughing,
so it is one of the scenes I like. And, Marion Ravenwood, the heroine was beautiful
and brave. The dialogue between her and Indy is very interesting. After all, the
action scenes are really thrilling! The famous theme music that was flickering
with those scenes excited me! The scene that Indy took a truck that had the “Ark”
in the book is thrilling but I think when the people were defeated looked
painful. I was surprised at the last scene. I didn’t think the enemies were dead
by Ark’s curse in the end. This scene is scary and because their faces melted… I
am relieved “Ark” didn’t pass into Nazi Germany, but I didn’t know meaning
about the last scene well. How the “Ark” worked out in the end. I worried about
this last scene. (319/2037)
No comments:
Post a Comment