10/28/13
My favorite junior high school memory
My favorite
junior high school memory is passing Daini high school entrance examination.
The memory when I saw bulletin board is unforgettable memory. To tell the
truth, I thought the result of the entrance examination was failure. There are
two reasons. First, My result of sham examination is "C" and I didn't
finish the answers in time when I took the exam. So, I got really depressed...
In the day of successful candidates, I didn't want to see my friends. So, I
went to Daini high school behind time, but then I found my identification
number! I was very surprised! I couldn't believe it. After that, I called my
family and my teacher of a cram school soon. And, I went to my junior high
school to tell my teacher in charge. Everyone was pleased! I was very happy. I
didn't forget that delight. I have the certificate of passing even now. (156/3175)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment