12/23/13
ARASHI Live tour
Yesterday, I went to Arashi Live tour 2013 in Fukuoka with my mother. My mother and I like Arashi. Arashi is an idol group of Johnny's office. The members are Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho, Aiba Masaki, Ninomiya Kazunari and Matsumoto Jun. I have gone to their tours for 4 times. Actually, if it was true, we couldn't go it because we couldn't take tickets. They are very famous and popular so it's highly competitive. However, my mother's friends gave two tickets because her friend became unable to go the live tour. I heard it only a few days ago. We are so lucky!! I reserved the sheats of Shinkansen to Fukuoka soon. Finally, that day came! We lined up from the early morning to buy the goods. I wanted pouch though I waited 2 hours... That aside, the tour title is "LOVE". "What is LOVE?", this is concept of the tour. They really try to delight their funs. I surprize their directions every time. Our sheats was far from stage, but I really enjoyed. I like all members but I like Ohno Satoshi the best. Usually, he is unassuming, but he is different when he dance or sing. His dance is so cool. The impetus for liking Arashi is him. When the concert, the funs danced or sang with Arashi. There is a song "FUNKY". The choreography was public by internet and the fun learned it. This is their first try. Yesterday is last day of this tour, so we danced two times in the end. And, Dec. 24 is a 31th birthday of Aiba Masaki, so there is birthday surprise from the members slightly early. We sand birthday song too. He looked like so happy. They are both close. I like the song "Rock Tonight" the best! I felt many "LOVE" from this concert. I go to their concert, and I come to like that more and more. I would like to go to next live tour. 333/7447
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment