This movie is an American comedy from 1993. Robin Williams is the hero as Miss. Doubtfire. He got an Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling because he disguised himself as an old woman, 60 years old. Daniel Hillard, the hero was an actor but he lost his job. Miranda, his wife, was an able designer, and she is swamped with her work and housework. She was disgusted with him, and they divorced. He was entitled to meet his children once a week. However, he loves his children dearly too. So he successfully impersonates a housekeeper of 60 years old, and he gets into his family.
I was thrown into gales of laughter by this movie. And, I was surprised high skill of make-up. A man changes into an old woman perfectly. I would like to try like this make-up. I thought cosmetics are scary in a sense… And, I was very excited whether or not anyone in his family would notice that Miss. Doubtfire is Daniel. Daniel is veryunique and charming. My favorite scenes are when his true character came out or when he moved between the president of the company and his family in a restaurant. His love closely packed in this work. If he’s an average man, he can’t do this. He loves children too. So, he tried housework and to study cooking. He doesn’t regret the effort
for his family. His children also love him. They know that he is a really good father. Daniel he lost his work but he is steadfast in his faith and he always smiles in front of his children. Actually, Miranda also knows his good points. Daniel and Miranda couldn’t go back to the couple in the end but they surely have nice relationship after this. There are a lot of forms of love in this world. This movie is a comedy but it is not only funny. It is a heartwarming story. 332/6862
No comments:
Post a Comment