12/2/13
My favorite elementary school memory
My favorite elementary school memory is when I was 12 years old. I was in a music club. Main activities in this club are musical performances. I liked music very much and I loved this club and my friends. We had 3 teachers, Ms. Araki and Ms. Koga and Ms. Satou. Ms. Araki was wonderful person, and we respected her. She teach us about many important things besides music. She was a wonderful conducter. We got a gold prize in musical performance contest in Kumamoto by the grace of her when I was 4th grade and 5th grade. The entire team is bent on getting the highest award next year. However, she was transferred before we became 6th grade. We cried, cried and cried. New teacher is Ms. Satou. She hadn't experience about conduct. We were very worry and I thought we can't get even gold prize. However we practiced hard every day. Ms.Koga helped us. And we got a gold prize! We couldn't get the highest award, we were very happy!! This memory is very important for me. 179/5677
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment