12/2/13

My favorite circle

My favorite circle is Asunarou. I belonged to this circle. I want to do something for people, so I entered this circle. Last month, I intired this circle finally. This is a volunteer circle in KGU. Last year, Asunarou is fourtieth anniversary in this year. We have a lot of volunteer activities. We go to homes once a month and   play Origami or games with mentally handicapped persons or elderlies as part of their rehabilitation. In this circle, I have many important friends. And, we help various festivals or events of the homes. I like the activities. I could meet many people and see many their smiles. Of course, volunteer activities were very important but playing with friends was important for me. We went to camp or play games. I never forget these memories. I got many important friends thanks to Asunarou. I thank my friends.  They make me smile at any time and they kind and cheerful. They have steady ideas. So, I respect and love them! I was really lucky to meet Asunarou. 178/6009

No comments:

Post a Comment