12/23/13

My mother

I am going to introduce about my mother. Her name is Minako Maeda. Her birthday is January 30th. She is a really good motherfor us. She is vitality. Her smile make my family happy!! She played the horn when she was a high school student. She was in the brass band of Tmana girls high school. Her team was very strong in Kumamoto. She likes Arashi! I like Arashi too. So, I went to their concert with her and her friend. She likes Jun Matsumoto very much . My father, my older brother and I love her! We need her! She is good at cooking very much. I think her cooking is the best all of the world. She cooks my favorite dish. I like croquets, hamburgers with sauce, stew, youkan, cookies, cakes, fish boiled and seasoned that she makes. She can coook anything!! She is also good at sewing. I respect her. She works clerical work of Higo bank. Though she is tired, she works for us. Always, I thanks for her. 173/7620

No comments:

Post a Comment