My favorite movie is "Kisarzu cat's eye
-world serious-". This movie was published in 2006. This is concluding
episode of a "Kisarazu cat's eye" serious. It started from 2002 as TV
drama. Two movies were published as sequel to the drama. The hero is Bussan. He
had a cancer and his remaining day was half a year. Finally he died. This movie
is a story of 3 years later from he died. Bambi, Master, Ani and Ucchi are his
friends, they couldn’t say “Bye-bye” to him when he died. So, they regretted
that. And, their friendship cracked a little. When that, he came back to
Kisarazu as a ghost!
The start of that I knew this movie is that
I like Sho Sakurai in the role of Bambi. This story is youthfulness comedy but
I was impressed by their friendship. This movie sets me laughing and tells me importance
of friends. Feelings of the boys don’t change though they were grown up. I envy
the friends like them. 168/6530
No comments:
Post a Comment