12/2/13
My favorite Kimono
I have
a Kimono. It is my favorite Kimono. My parents bought it for my coming of age
celebration in last year. It is red and white Kimono, and it is very cute! I
chose it with my mother. I fell in love with the Kimono at first sight. We
decided it at once! Kimono is very expensive, but it was cheap a little when I
got. I was very lucky! I chose accessories and a hair ornament. It is rare for
me, so I was very happy. Last month, I wore Kimono for the first time, and I
had my picture taken for commemoration. I was very abashed because I was done
many poses and put on heavy makeup... Usually I put on light, So I looked like
another person, but I was very excited!! I put up a Japanese umbrella or sit
properly, Japanese fashion. I had very fun in the day. 154/5831
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment