1/6/14

My father

I am going to introduce about my father. His name is Takashi Maeda. He is 55 years old. His birthday is May 7th. He has a lot of hobbies. He likes fishing, playing baseball, playing golf, watching sports, the the hot springs and trips! He often takes my family some places. My family has gone to Kagoshima, Saga, Nagasaki, Miyazaki, Oita, Tokyo, Chiba, Okinawa...etc...by trip. He is gentle but he is active! He works hard. He usually gives me the things I want to try! He always cheers for me. I thanks for him, but I can't say my feeling easily. I will try to say the feelings when I come back home. I hope I can say it without objecting... He lovs my mother. I think he can't live without her.They always go to many places together. Last month, They visited to Yakushima in Kagoshima. Everyone says me, "Your parents are friendly." I think that they are very nice couple too!! I want to be like them in the future. I have to look for my partner like my father early! I am not a father complex!! lol 189/7809

No comments:

Post a Comment