1/19/14

BR 12The story of Flying

Single planes can do all kindsof acrobatics in the sk. They fly in a big circle - "looping the loop" - or make the figure 8.
Clouds of White smoke trail behind them, to show people on the ground exactly where they've been. p.44


"The story of Frying" is  in serious two of Usborn Young readeing. This book is made from chapter1~6. This story is wrriten about the histries of planes.
I had seen planes make some shapes by cloudsof white smoke n TV dorama "Sora tobu Kouhoushitsu". I remember that it is very cool.  I think that flying like bards is dream for everyone. In thepast, Many persons invented many kinds of things for frying. I know that Wilbur and Orville Wright were brothers who lived in America. They are very famous, but other people that tryed to invnt  like planes aren't known in world. it are not only planes, there are balloons, helicopters, hang gliders... etc. They have good points each other. People that had dreams tried by repeated experimentation, so there are our lives now. I respect their expressive powers. I can't imitate like them. 191/10625

Sims, Lesley, (2004), "The story of Flying", UsbornYoung Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment