But he was a good knight. So he bent and kissed each scaly little cheek.
"Good night, good dragons. Sleep well, sleep tight." he said. The dragons said, "Good night, good Knight."The Good Knight left the cave. He waited outside. He heard the loud dragon snores. p45
This book is a serious of Puffin Books.
I like the pictures of the story. It is very cute! The dragons of the story aren't scary.
The three little dragons are very cute! I think they are very lonely. So, they wanted parents. They are children, so their questions are very pretty! I think the knight cut out for a knight, because he is too kind. However, I like his character. Maybe, the dragons were very happy because the knight are came the cave for them.The knight was very tired, but he visit their and he took care of them. He is a good Knight!! 181/11124

Thomas, Moore, Shelley, (2002), "Good Night, Good Knight", Puffin Books
No comments:
Post a Comment