1/19/14

BR13 Nate the great and me

"I will put it in the freezer," I said. "No!" Rosamond said. "If you keep it out of the freezer, it means we must solve this case soon. " I Nate the Great, say it means we will eat pink goo." P29

"The case of the fleeing Fang" is a series one of "Nate the great and me", A Yearling Book. This book is made from chapter 1~6. This book's hero is  a detective boy. His name is Nate the Great. This case is about Annie's dog  ran away. When I was a child, I played detective, but Nate really solves the cases. If he is my friend, I  always depend on him. In this book, he teach us how to be a detective. It is interesting. His friends is  excellent too because they have many information and nice pertners. And, he succeed to find Fang. 150/10775

Sharmat, Weinman, Marjorie, (2000), "Nate the great and me", A Yearling Book

No comments:

Post a Comment