1/6/14

New Year

A happy new year! I saw the old year out and the New Year's in with my friends  from high school. They are different university students each other, but I saw them occationally. We were badminton player when we were high school students. We went to Kengun Shrine. I saw the old year out with my friends for the first time. Every year, I spent with my family. There are many people in the shrine. Everyone counts down in unison.  In the moment that new year began, we said "A Happy New Year!!". I thank god to spent with safety the last year and make a wish of this year. Do you know proper to visit a shrine? A basic mannar of prayer is twice bowing, twice clapping and one time bowing. Bowing is an angle of 90 degrees. After that, we went to my friend Mikiko's house.  we compare notes for the first time in a while till the down.
This year is important year for me because I should decide job for life. I would be received an unofficial job offer. And I have a dream. So, I labor diligently for my life and my family. 201/8724

No comments:

Post a Comment