1/20/14

eternal 0

Do you know the movie, "Eternal 0". This movie is publishing now. It is one of the movie in the news. I went to watch it with my family on New Year's Day, because my grandmother came to stay here then and I can watch it only 1000 yen by the day is Movie's day. "Eternal 0" is the story about  a Japanese man of a special attack corps when the war happened. There are many old people that came to watch the movie. I think that they have miserable expeience, maybe. I couldn't watch it without tears. The cast is very splendid. The hero, Kyuzou Miyabe, is Junichi Okada of V6 that it is a Johnny's group. A part of his grandchild, Kentaro Saeki is Haruma Miura. He is a  young, popular actor. Theoriginal woek is written by Naoki Momoda.
The story started from that Kentarou and his sister, Keiko know their true grandfather. Their grand father, Miyabe died by suicide attack. Keiko is a free writer, and she ask Kentarou to search about him, and they know the truth that it happened for Miyabe. They asked former navy veterans about him. One man said, Miyabe is call "He is a cicken.".  Miyabe is  navy air force soldier, and he has splendid technique, but he was frugal with his  life more than anything. In Japan of those days, it is not permissibly. Kentarou heard that and he lost will power for searching him. However, he loves his family so he didn't want to die. Kentarou heard that Miyabe apply for the special attack corps hisown. Why? Does he value life? Kentarou express doubt.

This story is showing the misery of war. "For my country!". I don't know the meaning of the words, but people live at that time had to said it. Miyabe is not a cicken. His way of life is very cooler than anyone. He actually is strong and kind. I think that everyone have to watch this movie, and we never repeat the same things.
And, the acting abilities of Junichi Okada and Haruma Miura. I was moved.
I hope that wars are lost from all of the world. 366/12643
/

No comments:

Post a Comment