1/17/14

BR9 The Sorcerer's Apprentice

"You could chop the broom up," said Tabitha, helpfully. ""Good thinking!" said Max. He grabbed a hatchet, lifted it high above his head and swung it down hard. With a loud CRACK, the broomstick split in two. "That was close," said Max, with a sigh of relief. "Thanks Tabitha, you're brilliant! Tabitha? What's wrong?" Look at the broom!"

The hero of the story is Max. He is the sorcerer's apprentice. While Sticklewick that is the sorcerer went out, Max tried a spell that he didn't  learn yet. He thought that he succeeded in the magic, but an unbelievable thing happened because the magic. 
I feel sympathy in The story. I can understand him. If I was him, I want to be teach many magics quickly and I don't want to do subordinate works. I think he could grow up as the sorcerer through the failure. 147/9699 

Bernatene, Poly, (2007), "The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Usborn Young Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment