This story is about animals was used in war. I was surprised that many kinds of animal was used as war potential. for example, cats, dogs, monkeys, mules, lions, dolphins... I didn't know that Alexander tried to tame horeses and successed. He is the greatest military leaders in history. Human and horses or dogs live together in Japan from way back. About war, we heared the things that human died, we can't hear that animals died much. Animals help human, but what can human do in war? They are good friends for us, so I think that we give many love. Animals are clever, but I can't believe that using them as armies. We must appliciate for animals, they support us all of time. They love human and we must love them too. 173/10262
George, Isabel, Jones Lloyd Rob, (2006), "Animales at War", Usborne Young Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment