It happened a little while ago but I talk you about Takuma festival in November today.
This event is the last for my circle life. I love my circle, so I didn't want to retire. Our circle "Asunarou" sells rice croquettes every years. The flavors are 3 types, Tsunamayo, cheese in chicken rice and pork kimchi in this year.
I hadn't had enough sleep lately in this term because preparations of next day and we made retire video prodece and message cards. This work is for our juniors. It is very hard but it is full 3days. I spent with my friends, and I had smiled all the time. Rice croquettes sold well, and sold out for 2days of 3 days.
My juniors make a video for us. We watch it the previous evening a last day. I was deeply moved because it brought back a lot of memories.
When retire ceremony of a last day, I or some friends sobbed because our juniors gave us bunches of flowers and appreciative words. I had many things that I want to say, but I couldn't said that. I am deeply appreciative of the members of Asunarou. I think that I have changed since I met everyone. I took part in many events like volunteer activity positively. My seniors listen to my troubles and took us out to play. My juniors are pretty like my little brothers or sisters. They called me "Miki-san" and played with me, so I was really happy. And my friends the same grade as me ! We were together all the time. They existence like a family for me. The captain, Shohei is very moody but he always thinks about us. Kousei is funny and brightens up our heart. Sena do funny things suddenly and makes us laugh. Aya is a sharp tongued. Mizuho takes herself well by a camera. Mio loves sweets. Daiki always has books. Yuri often has words with her mother. Yasushi said interesting things with expressionless face. Airi loves viennese. Kouzi work too hard. Haruka talks without reserve. Takamasa do his best by gag. Yuma is hot-cold personality type. Fumika is cute but she is a bit soft in the head. Sayuri is a little strange. They are very unique and very kind. They have beautiful heart. I respect them. I'm lucky girl because I spent with wonderful persons. 404/9342
No comments:
Post a Comment