1/19/14

BR14 Snake Camp

"Aw, Mom! Snakes aren't bad at all," Stevie said. Emerald wrapped herself around his arm. She hissed in his ear. Stevie met her black eyes. "There's nothing to be afraid of!" p44

Snake Camp is a series one of A Stepping stone book.
This story's heto is Stevie. He goes to camp for that he learns "Viper".  He feel confident that Viper is the name of a brnd new software program, but Viper is about the snake. He didn't like snakes at all. Jordan Jacoby, his new friend love snakes. he teaches about snakes for Stevie. He didn't want to touch snakes, so he told a lie. However, he was no longer fraid of snake after the camp.
I don't like snake too like him. So, I can't believe that story. He grew up through this camp.However if there is a opportunity that I touch snakes, the images of snake may changed. I don't know that... I thought that it is important to try things I didn't like. 168/10943

Stanly, Edward, George, (2009), Snake Camp,
A Stepping stone book

No comments:

Post a Comment