1/6/14

My brother

I am going to introduc about my older brother. His name is Naoki Maeda. He is 24 years old. He is 5 years older than I am. He is 26 years old. His birthday is August 26th. My birthday is August 28th, so we are celebrateed together every year. He is a businessman. He works at the insurance company. He lives in Chiba. So, I can't see him much. He was a Hosei university student in Tokyo. He lives alone for five years. He likes baseball very much!! He played it when he was a elementary school student, a junior high school student and a high school student for ten years. His position is a pitcher. My father, my mother and I often used to go to cheer for him. When he was in a little league team, his team has gone to the national little league meet in Tokyo . I often guarreled with my brother when we were children but I was always defeated... we are a good sibling now. When he was 19years old, he had disease, so he is restricted foods even now. He cannot eat cakes, sweets, meat etc. But he is very fine! My mother always worries him. Of course, I worry too. He is kind! I like him! 215/8024

No comments:

Post a Comment