1/6/14
Introduce myself
I was born in Minamata on August 28th,1992. I live in Kumamoto for 21 years. My mother named me Miki. I have never had a severe injury till now. When I was a child attending kindergarten, my left hand got caught in the door of my father's car. I screamed!! My father was surprised! So he take me to a hospital. Luckily I was not seriously injury. But this happening is my best accident! I was admitted to an elementary school when I was seven years old. I was in a music club ten years ago. I like music, and I can play the piano. I practice hard everyday! Our club took part in a musical contest in Kumamoto every years. We got a gold prize 3 times!! I jumped for joy when we heared! I will never forget that days. And when I was junior highschool, I joined a badminton club. I hesitated wind music club and badminton club but I wanted to do a sport! When I was third grade, I made efforts to study for high school exam. And, I passed it! I admitted to Daini High School when I was 15 years old. I joined a badminton club. I could make inportant friends there. I seriously quarrel with my friends. Even now, we see occationally. And I entered Kumamoto Gakuen University. I joined a volunteer circle "Asunarou". I could make important memories with circle members. I think that I am lucky girl because I am blessed with good friends, family and surroundings. I should give back for them. I would be find employment for the present. Now, I'm spending happy time every day!! 278/8441
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment