I talk to about my respect two people. They are both teacher. First, Ms. Araki is my teacher of the instrumental music club when I was fourth and fifth year student in elementary school. Every student likes her very much. Ofcorse, I like her very much!She is very cheerful and kind. Her special ferture is big voice. Her smile is exceptionally!! But when she gets angry, she is very formidable. When the students do all kinds of mischief, she always scolded! Then I dislike that. I think now it is teacher’s love for children. She loves music and us. She is a little a famous conductor in teacher of music. She taught us the pleasure of music and she made wonderful music with us. Every student who she taught music loves music & her. I don't know what she dose now, I would like to see her again.
Second, Mr. Tanaka is my teacher of Japanese when I was third year student in high school. He is smart and funny. He became a popular person because his sunny personality made us fun!! He was our good adviser. When I lost my course, he helped me. We consult our course after graduation and human relations. He tried to understand our feelings at any time. He always cheer for us! He likes students, and the students also like him. They are wonderful people. I became a person like them.
I really respect them. 241/12271
No comments:
Post a Comment